Carnival Licenses

The Select Board issues licenses for carnivals to be held in Canton.  The licenses are applied for through the Select Board office and are approved at public Select Board meetings.  The packet of information on how to apply for a carnival license can be found here:

Carnival Application Packet

Applications and required documentation must be received at least three weeks prior to the event to allow for adequate time to be placed on a Select Board agenda.  Carnival license application approvals are also subject to Building Department inspections.  For more information please contact the Select Board office at 781-821-5000.