Restaurant License Applications

The Board of Selectmen issues various licenses related to restaurant operations. Below is a list of various license applications.  For more information on the application process including fees and deadlines, please contact the office of the Board of Selectmen at 781-821-5000. 

  • All Alcohol License
  • Common Victualler's Permit
  • Common Victualler's Permit Packet
  • Entertainment Permit
  • Amusement Device Permit
  • Sunday Amusement Device Permit
  • DOR Certificate of Good Standing Process
  • For further information on operating a restaurant please see the Building Department for additional rules, regulations and requirements.