License and Permit Applications

The Town of Canton Engineering Division is the hub for Public Works Licenses and Permits. The Engineering Office shares space with Department of Public Works Administration Office in the lower level of the Town Hall.  To obtain Water, Sewer, Trench, and Street Excavation Permits, you must apply in person at the Engineering Office. 
Licenses and permits (other than those permits listed above) may be pre-printed  by selecting the appropriate tab to the left and, if available in that section, may be completed prior to submission for approval. 

Public Works Fee Schedule